Bubblegum Betty

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Mother's Day 2015

Oh how I love Mother's Day!  It's always been such a joy and honor to celebrate the world's most amazing mom.  Mine!!!  And now, I get to share that day with her because my precious little princess, Seiden Grace, made me a mommy and I couldn't love a title more.  

On this day, we get to celebrate all the special and amazing women in our lives who have touched us, helped guide us, inspire us, give to us, sacrifice for us, are examples to us, and love us unconditionally.  I have been so blessed and fortunate to have such an amazing mom, who I could never thank enough for every single thing she's done for me, and continues to do for me, Cody, and Seiden on a daily basis.  She still gives up her time and energy to us whenever we need it and will drop whatever she's doing to come help us.  I have also been blessed by so many other mom's out there.  Each and everyone of you has helped shaped me into the woman I have become and the mom I am and hope to always be to my sweet baby girl.  To my mom...I love you more everyday and I am so glad you are my mom.  Thank you for teaching me all that I know.  I hope I can be as good a mom to Seiden as you are to me!  Happy Mother's Day friends!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment