Bubblegum Betty

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Easter 2015!!! (4-5-15)

Easter this year was SO much fun!  Oh my goodness...I can't even begin to describe how much fun we had watching her open her Easter basket and hunt Easter eggs.  It was seriously the cutest and sweetest thing ever.

Before church, Seiden opened up her Easter basket that the Easter bunny left at our house.  Man...did she ever get lots and lots and lots of goodies!!!  Then, we went to church as a family that morning.  After church, we came home and put the princess to bed for a mid-morning nap.  We like to cook brunch on Sunday's.  So, we decided to stick with that tradition, but to do it over at our house so that we could let Seiden hunt Easter eggs after we finished eating.  Seiden woke up right about the time we were done cooking, so we ate and then waited to see if the Easter bunny had hidden his eggs.  While we waited, Seiden opened up her Eater basket that the Easter bunny left at my parent's house.  This girl sure did score the jack pot on some serious goodies!!!  After she opened up her Easter basket, we went outside and hunted Easter eggs.  Seiden found every single egg and was so happy and proud of herself after finding each and every egg!  Oh my...LOVE!!!  We played for awhile longer after the Easter egg hunt.  Then, the princess needed some more beauty rest.  I was cooking Easter dinner.  So, while the princess napped, I started preparing everything for dinner.  My mom and dad prepared a couple extra side dishes and some crescent rolls...which was super helpful!  Dinner was yummy and we had such a good time visiting and spending time together.  We had a pretty relaxing day spent with precious and wonderful family.

Easter is such a special day.  We get to celebrate Jesus Christ raising from the dead and conquering the tomb.  We get to rejoice in knowing that the One and only Savior died for us and rose again so that we could experience the wonderful and beautiful life He has blessed us with and live in peace knowing that we will get to spend eternity with Him.  Accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior gives me such peace and comfort for everything that I walk through in life.  That's not to say that I have a hard time relinquishing control or giving Him all my cares, troubles, worries, concerns, or rejoicing Him in the most amazing times of my life.  But, I do know that He loves me and He cares for me and He has given me the greatest blessings that I could ever receive in my entire life.  He is Risen...He is Risen Indeed!!!




 

 














No comments:

Post a Comment